January 20, 2012
Android is an operating system based on Linux with a Java programming interface.
The Android Software Development Kit (Android SDK) provides all necessary tools to develop Android applications. This includes a compiler, debugger and a device emulator, as well as its own virtual machine to run Android programs.
Android is officially guided by the Open Handset Alliance. In reality Google leads the project.
Android allows background processing, provides a rich user interface library, supports 2-D and 3-D graphics using the OpenGL libraries, access to the file system and provides an embedded SQLite database.
Here’s an overview of the steps you must follow to set up the Android SDK:
1. Prepare your development computer and ensure it meets the system requirements.
2. Install the SDK starter package from the table above. (If you’re on Windows, download the installer for help with the initial setup.)
3. Install the ADT Plugin for Eclipse (if you’ll be developing in Eclipse).
4. Add Android platforms and other components to your SDK.
5. Explore the contents of the Android SDK (optional).
To get started, download the appropriate package from the table above, then read the guide to Installing the SDK.
At PTP Android Training teaches the Candidate over a 4 month training period how to design, develop and build mobile applications for Android platform.. Our Android trainer Give professional training and explains how Android applications and its SDK work and how they talk with each other. Our Android training not only includes the tools, components, classes but also sharing of expertise that we have acquired developing small and large applications for our offshore clients. As an Android Training trainee you will be trained on how to build applications and how to earn money by selling them on the Android Marketplace. The Android Training will teach students how to download the sdk, install and run it on their pcs. Android and Iphone are the most emerging technologies in the mobile development segment and it is expected that there will be around 200 million devices using Android by the end of the year.
We tried to give all following real Development Experience during PTP Training program
• Getting started with Android Programming
• the Development Framework
• Android Development Tools
• Applications and Activities
• Broadcast, Receivers, Adapters and the Internet
• User Interfaces
• and Content Providers
• Intents, Broadcast, Receivers, Adapters and the Internet
• Maps,Geo Coding and Location Based Services
• Working in the Background
• Advanced Android Development
• Paranoid android
• Using Wake Locks
• Introducing Android Text to speech
• Using AIDL to support IPC for services
• Using internet services
• Building Rich User interfaces
• Invading the Phone-Top
• Audio, Video and Using Camera
• Bluetooth, Network and Wi-Fi