QA Testing Training
This software QA Testing training and software testing training course is appropriate for IT Graduate who want to enter the software testing field.
Normally in fresher those candidates who are not interested in programming will select QA testing and or IT Expert who wants makes
Goal: This course is for Fresher, IT experienced if you are interested in using Ajax on your web pages to create advanced, dynamic, feature-rich web pages.
Prerequisites: A good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. Some of the courses that you can have a look at before taking this Ajax training include .Net and PHP or any other one.
For Software Testing (QA - Quality Assurance) professional training program only Following qualified Candidates Can apply.
- BE / B Tech (Computer/ IT)
- MCA / M Tech / Msc IT / MBA IT
- Diploma in IT / Compu.
- OR Any Graduate Can join this Training program Who just Aware with Internet and Basic Understanding on English Language.
Excel PTP Professional Training program (PTP) is a division of Amar Technolabs pvt. Ltd. (AI) Software Development Company Having HO in India. We are offshore outsourcing Web application Development Company with having huge employment in different technologies.
Our Professional Developers cum Trainer will give this training and make prepared yourself to work on live work with us. we have two training programs as:
- Fundamentals of Testing
- Why is testing necessary?
- What is software testing?
- General testing principles
- Fundamental test process
- Psychology of testing
- What is software quality assurance (SQA)?
- Testing Throughout the Life Cycle:
- Software development models
- Test levels
- Test types: the targets of testing
- Maintenance testing
- Static Techniques:
- Reviews and the test process
- Review process
- Static analysis by tools
- Test Design Techniques:
- Identifying test conditions and designing test cases
- Categories of test design techniques
- Specification-based or black box techniques
- Structure-based or white box techniques
- Experience-based techniques
- Choosing test techniques
- Test Management:
- Test organization
- Test planning and estimation
- Test progress monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risk and testing
- Incident or bug management
- Tool Support for Testing:
- Types of test tools
- Effective use of tools, potential benefits and risks
- Introducing a tool into an organization
- Introduction to Quality Center:
- Defining Test Requirements
- Developing Test Plan
- Test Execution
- Defect Tracking and Management
- Reporting and Analysis
- Live project Work with Developer:
- Expert Guidelines
- Discussion with Experts
- Interview tips
- Problem re solution with experts
- Shared your minimum 5 failed Interview experience with team and experts
- Placement process start.
- Experience Certificates.
Contact a Excel Rep near you
It is recommended that you provide your mobile number so that we can inform you by text / SMS that reply has been sent (emails sometimes get blocked by overcautious spam filters). Privacy
Please ensure you have typed your email address and phone number correctly to enable us to respond to your request.