This iPhone app development course is designed to get you started in iPhone app development. This course includes Interface Builder, Xcode, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch programming, and the APIs included in the iOS SDK. After completing our iPhone app training course you would be able to build applications for iPhone. The complete course is hands-on based.
At the end of the course we will built a practical iPhone App in the class. This app development project will ensure that you can build your own apps for iPhone.
Who is this iPhone App Development course for?: This training course is for you if you are interested in using objective-C to build your own iPhone.
Learn from iPhone App Developers: This course will be offered by our iPhone app developers who have been have been programming professional iPhone application. Those consultants write and teach our iPhone training courses, so their experience directly informs course content.
Prerequisites: You should have basic experience with object-oriented languages such as C objective, Java, PHP, C# or ASP.net.
You would need to bring your Mac laptop would be good else we will provide Mac system for you.
Suggested Prerequisites: A basic knowledge of Objective-C. If you never used Objective-C, consider our objective C Course (link to our course)
For iPhone App Development professional training program only Following qualified Candidates Can apply.
- BE / B Tech (Computer/ IT)
- MCA / M Tech / Msc IT / MBA IT
- Diploma in IT / Compu.
- OR Those Who Looking for job but not get it due to No Experienced on live Work or For Enhance their Resumes
Excel PTP Professional Training program (PTP) is a division of Amar Technolabs pvt. Ltd. (AI) Software Development Company Having HO in India. We are offshore outsourcing Web application Development Company with having huge employment in different technologies.
Our Professional Developers cum Trainer will give this training and make prepared yourself to work on live work with us. we have two training programs as:
- Introduction iPhone App Development course:
- Introducing the iPhone
- what is it like developing for Apple’s Platform?
- What is Objective-C
- Xcode IDE as a development tool
- The iOS Developer Center, Program and SDK
- Objective-C Basics:
- Introduction to Objective-C
- Use Objective-C for iPhone development
- Objective-C syntax and constructs
- Objective-C classes
- allocate and de-allocate objects
- How to define properties
- memory management and ARC
- Foundation classes
- message sending at run time (dynamic binding)
- Cocoa Touch Design Patterns:
- Coca Touch for the iPhone
- What are object-oriented design patterns?
- Object-oriented libraries of Coca touch
- What is Model-View-Controller (MVC)?
- Use of delegation
- How to declare a protocol
- What does foundation provide?
- Using NSString and NSArray
- Using Dictionaries
- Using NSXMLParser
- Using NSURLConnection
- Xcode IDE as a development tool:
- Use Xcode IDE for building iPhone applications
- debugging and editing using Xcode IDE
- Manage project resources
- Visual Interface design
- View and View Controllers:
- What are views and view Controllers?
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) design for Apps
- Design Views
- Connect view to controllers
- Apple’s pre-built view controllers
- Interface builder GUI Tool:
- How to design applications using Interface Builder
- Connect interface to your code
- File’s Owner and First Responder
- Table Views:
- What is a Table View
- Create data source and a delegate
- Insert and delete table data
- Navigate between tables using navigation controllers
- Use of images and other resources in an app
- How to use images
- Gesture Recognizers:
- What are gesture recognizers
- Touch Events
- Taps, swipes and pinches
- System Events:
- Application Life Cycle
- The runloop
- What are notification centers?
- iPhone’s built in sensors
- Local / Push Notifications
- iPhone virtual keyboard:
- Use of virtual keyboard
- The responder chain
- Using delegates to control keyboard input
- iPad App Development:
- Difference between iPhone and iPad App
- Build a universal app for iPhone and iPad
- Split-View Controller
- Performance and Debugging:
- Find and fix problems
- Eliminate hot spots and slow code
- Instruments utility
- Manage Navigation:
- Create navigation in an iPhone App
- How to use Apple’s navigation controller
- User of the tab bar controller
- Integrate with Apple APIs:
- Integrate your app with Address Book
- Integration with Maps
- Integration with Safari.
- Integration with Messaging
- The iOS5 Twitter API
- Integration with 3rd Party APIs:
- What is JSON
- What is a RESTful API?
- Use of JSON in your app
- The main thread
- working with threads
- Using Grand Central Dispatch on iOS
- Submitting your app for approval:
- How to submit app?
- What to consider before submitting app
- Project: Build a complete iPhone application:
- Build a complete a real world iPhone application in class with an experienced developer.
- Live project Work with Developer
- Expert Guidelines:
- Discussion with Experts
- Interview tips
- Problem re solution with experts
- Shared your minimum 5 failed Interview experience with team and experts
- Placement process start.
- Experience Certificates
Contact a Excel Rep near you
It is recommended that you provide your mobile number so that we can inform you by text / SMS that reply has been sent (emails sometimes get blocked by overcautious spam filters). Privacy
Please ensure you have typed your email address and phone number correctly to enable us to respond to your request.