SEO / SEM Training
This course is for any graduate fresher, web designers, programmers, editors, marketers and business owners who are interested in increasing traffic to their websites. This course is designed for complete beginners of Search Engine Optimization.
This course is very good for non IT (any Graduate and having basic knowledge over internet and English understanding) and IT fresher (who like make his/her future in non programming fields in IT sectors).
Goal: This Search Engine Optimization course is designed to help you take website up on search engines. If you have a website that you wanted to optimize for search engines then present that idea during the course and our trainers will help you to practically optimize your website.
Search Engine Optimization course overview: This course explains how to optimise website for search engines. In this course we will discuss and practically implement both on-site and off-site SEO techniques
For SEO / SEM / SMO professional training program only Following qualified Candidates Can apply.
- BE / B Tech (Computer/ IT)
- MCA / M Tech / Msc IT / MBA IT
- Diploma in IT / Compu.
- OR Any Graduate Can join this Training program Who just Aware with internet and Basic Understanding on English Language.
- 12th pass students
Excel PTP Professional Training program (PTP) is a division of Amar Technolabs pvt. Ltd. (AI) Software Development Company Having HO in India. We are offshore outsourcing Web application Development Company with having huge employment in different technologies.
Our Professional Developers cum Trainer will give this training and make prepared yourself to work on live work with us. we have two training programs as:
- what is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing)?
- Search engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Alta Vista)
- How search engine spider works.
- Understanding Google Page Rank
- Keywords research
- Keyword search volume
- Analyse competition
- What keywords to target
- Importance of keywords on pages
- Competitor keywords research
- Creating a SEO campaign
- Steps required
- Measuring the results
- Search Engine Optimization Tools:
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster tools
- Search Engine Optimization Problems:
- Dynamic & database-driven sites
- On-site Search Engine Optimization:
- What is on-site SEO?
- Title tags
- Meta keywords
- Meta description
- Other meta tags
- HTML tags and their importance
- Page contents
- Image Alt tags
- Image file names
- Internal links
- Anchor text
- Domain names
- Copy-writing for web
- Google guidelines
- Site navigation
- XML sitemap
- HTML sitemap
- Search Robots and Robots.txt
- Off-site Search Engine Optimization:
- Getting listed
- Link building
- External anchor text
- Effect of link popularity on Google PR
- Link building techniques
- Google Base and product search
- Getting listed on Maps
- Google Places
- Yahoo Local
- What are web directories?
- Best techniques to get listed on directories
- Search engine submission
- Importance of blogs
- Social media site
- News site
- Networking sites
- Conversion rate
- Social Media Strategies
- Case Study:
- Take a website and implement all techniques from the SEO course to see the results.
- Live project Work with Developer
- Expert Guidelines:
- Discussion with Experts
- Interview tips
- Problem re solution with experts
- Shared your minimum 5 failed Interview experience with team and experts
- Placement process start.
- Experience Certificates
Contact a Excel Rep near you
It is recommended that you provide your mobile number so that we can inform you by text / SMS that reply has been sent (emails sometimes get blocked by overcautious spam filters). Privacy
Please ensure you have typed your email address and phone number correctly to enable us to respond to your request.