This Google Android app development course is designed to get you started in android app development. After completing our android app training course you would be able to build applications for android. The complete course is hands-on based.
At the end of the course we will built a practical Android App. This app development project will ensure that you can build your own apps for android app.
This training course is for you if you are interested in using Core Java to build your own Android app.
Goal: This Android app Course is designed to get you started in Google Android app Development. If you have a project or an idea that you wanted to turn into a website then present that idea during the course and our trainers will help you to develop your own Android app.
Prerequisites:You should have basic experience with object-oriented programming languages such as core Java.
Suggested Prerequisites: A basic knowledge of OOP Concepts and on core Java. If you never used Core Java then join our Core Java Course (link to our course)
For Android App professional training program only Following qualified Candidates Can apply.
- BE / B Tech (Computer/ IT)
- MCA / M Tech / Msc IT / MBA IT
- Diploma in IT / Comp.
- OR Those Who Looking for job but not get it due to No Experienced on live Work
Excel PTP Professional Training program (PTP) is a division of Amar Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. (AI) Software Development Company Having HO in India. We are offshore outsourcing Web application Development Company with having huge employment in different technologies.
Our Professional Developers cum Trainer will give this training and make prepared yourself to work on live work with us. we have two training programs as:
- Introduction with android:
- Application fundamentals
- Understanding project creation and structure
- Working with the AndroidManifest.xml file
- Creating and managing activities
- Using explicit intents
- Using implicit intents
- Creating and using resources
- Understanding security and permissions
- Debugging an app
- Activities and tasks
- Components and layouts
- Working with resources:
- Android layouts and views
- Handling user interaction events
- Grouping, accessing of resources
- Creating menus:
- Styles and themes
- Creating dialogs
- Adding menus and icons
- Notifying the users:
- Debugging android applications
- Intent and intent filters
- Toast, Status bar, dialog notification
- Multimedia in android:
- Multimedia supported audio formats
- Simple media playback
- Supported video formats
- Sql database:
- Introducing sqlite
- Sqlite open helper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Basic content providers:
- Content provider mime types
- Searching for content
- Adding, changing, and removing content
- Graphics and Animations:
- Drawing graphics in android
- Drawing with xml
- Canvas drawing best practice
- Programmatically creating animations
- Introducing tweened animations
- Applying tweened animations
- Accessing android hardware:
- Using the media apis
- Using the camera
- Using the accelerometer and compass
- Using Bluetooth
- Expert Guidelines:
- Live project Work with Developer
- Expert Guidelines
- Discussion with Experts
- Interview tips
- Problem re solution with experts
- Shared your minimum 5 failed Interview experience with team and experts
- Placement process start
- Experience Certificates
Contact a Excel Rep near you
It is recommended that you provide your mobile number so that we can inform you by text / SMS that reply has been sent (emails sometimes get blocked by overcautious spam filters). Privacy
Please ensure you have typed your email address and phone number correctly to enable us to respond to your request.