Start the Training! Make a difference to the world ...
ASP.NET Training with 100% job Grantees on paper at PTP-6
January 21, 2012
Amar InfoTech’s PTP-6 Program introduces training in Asp.net. Our Experience Developer will share his Experience on Asp.net. And trained you to work on live on going work during PTP-6 Programs.
Who Should Attend
Fresh Candidate like BE IT CE, MCA / BCA, M Sc IT / B Sc. IT, Diploma in computer Candidate.
100% Job Guarantees.
In PTP-6 Program AI will give guarantees on Paper for 100% job placement either at AI or Another IT Company.
Stipend during PTP-6 Program
On following details we will give training for Six month PTP Training programs
• What is .NET? • What are C# and MSIL? • Introduction to Visual Studio .NET • .NET SDK and Tools • The CLR • Intermediate Language • .NET Languages • The Global Assemble Cache • The Framework Class Library
• Comments and Documenting • Common Language Runtime • Namespaces • Syntax comparison of C# and VB.NET • Console IO
• Object Oriented Programming • Inheritance • Base Class Library • Polymorphism • Garbage Collection • Iteration and Flow of Control • Arrays • Exception Handling • Interfaces
Classes & Objects
• Exception Handling Professional • Classes and Objects • Partial Classes • Methods, Properties and Events • Constructors • Property Procedures • Enumerations • Reference vs. Value Types • Structures • Namespaces
• HTML & Server controls • Post backs • Page Lifecycle
• HTTP Paradigm and ASP.NET • What are Active Server Pages • Using ASP.NET • ASP.NET Advantages • State Management • Controls • Page Layout • Error Handling • Tracing • Binding to Controls
WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
• What is Services? • WCF V/S Web Service • Introducing SOAP • Introducing WCF Basic • Introducing .NET remoting • Introducing the programming approach • What are Addresses? • What are binding? • Applying behaviors • Introducing WCF Security features • Type of Hosting 1. Window hosting 2. Console hosting 3. Hosting on IIS • Some examples
WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
• Introducing WPF • Building WPF Applications • Exploring layout controls (Stack, Dock, Grid) • Working with XAML controls (Buttons, Checkbox, Menu, etc…) • Working with graphics & media • Working with animation • Some Examples